At Lerner & Lerner P.C., we have assisted many clients in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties, and in the City of Long Beach, New York, by providing high-quality defense and personalized service. Our lawyers are seasoned professionals who handle a variety of cases, including:
- Larceny — If you have been charged with shoplifting or another form of larceny, it's important that you have quality defense to help reduce charges, if possible.
- Assault/harassment — Assault is a misdemeanor charge that will leave a mark on your record. You need a qualified attorney who will work to clear your name.
- Traffic violations/suspended license — One traffic violation may seem minor, but it can lead to fines, increased insurance rates and license suspension.
- Drug charges — If you were charged with possession of illegal drugs, we will help you to seek alternatives to punishment and lessen the implications of such a charge.
- Workers' compensation — If you were injured on the job, we will work to obtain the workers' compensation that you deserve to help pay for injuries and missed work.
- White collar crimes — If you were charged with fraud, forgery, money laundering or perjury, your reputation and career may be on the line, we can help defend you from these white collar crimes charges.
- Weapons charges — We provide strong defense against possession and sales of illegal weapons.
- Domestic violence — We will fight to protect you from domestic violence charges so that your name, and record, is cleared.
- DWI — We can help you to avoid steep penalties associated with DWI and other related charges.
- Criminal defense — We provide quality defense against misdemeanor and felony charges and will work to decrease the level of a charge, or eliminate it altogether.
- Retirement disability/Social Security Disability — We have helped many individuals in claiming the retirement disability or Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits they deserve, and we will work to help you do the same. We can also assist you if you have a private disability policy.
At Lerner & Lerner P.C., we will provide you with realistic advice to help you make informed decisions on how to proceed. Once these important decisions are made, we will take swift action to protect your rights and work toward the results you want. Contact a New York criminal defense attorney today for a free initial consultation. 516-741-4100.