Whether you face a misdemeanor or felony, you need to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who has successfully handled many similar cases.
The father-daughter attorney team of Richard Lerner and Kimberly Lerner is here to help. We are both former prosecutors and have more than 70 years of combined legal experience. We know the best way to approach prosecutors when defending individuals against criminal charges.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience that matters: We are former prosecutors with more than 70 years of combined experience.
- A trusted legal resource: Attorney Kimberly Lerner has been a featured legal correspondent on MSNBC, CNN, Fox News and many other networks.
- Award-winning representation: Our AV Preeminent rated lawyers have been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell and Super Lawyers.
Using our unique legal insight, we provide clients across Long Island with high-quality representation by fighting for the best possible outcome, whether it is a dismissal or acquittal, lowered charges, alternative sentences, treatment programs or reduced jail time. There are almost no types of criminal cases we have not resolved, including:
- All types of serious felonies and misdemeanors, including drug crimes, weapons crimes and white-collar crimes.
- First-time and multiple-offense DUI/DWI charges. We can also help you fight driver’s license suspensions.
- All types of traffic offenses, for both in-state and out-of-state drivers.
We are also strongly equipped to help clients address legal issues in disability law, including New York State Disability Retirement, Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation. We represent many law enforcement unions and are here for you if you are hurt.
At Lerner & Lerner, our firm is available 24/7 to assist you with your legal needs. We also provide unique and effective strategies to work towards the best outcome in your case.
Regardless of our clients’ specific legal needs, we always focus on two very important aspects of service: doing everything in our legal power to help our clients achieve positive results while providing superior client service.
Kim was patient/understanding and easy to work with.- Dan
There is simply no one else to trust with DWI or other criminal charges in Nassau County than this attorney.- Rob
Guided me every step of the way. She's very caring and understanding- Yurman
She is so smart and well respected in the courts.- B.
She is so reasonable and will really listen. I strongly recommend her.- Jennifer
Richard Lerner & Kimberly Lerner, both Former Prosecutors, personally handle all of their cases to ensure their clients receive the representation they deserve.
Trump Admin Under Fire for Epstein Death
Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein Survivor, Jennifer Araoz, speaks to NBC News
Epstein Wants Out Of Jail, A Lawyer For One Of His Accusers Responds | The Last Word | MSNBC